Friday, February 5, 2010

Skip Microsoft Office Xp Activation I Got My Compaq Laptop With Microsoft Office 2007 On It. And I Need A Product Key?

I got my Compaq Laptop with Microsoft Office 2007 on it. And I need a product key? - skip microsoft office xp activation

I try to use Microsoft Office 2007. When I bought my laptop, the program on the computer, so I have no idea where to find the product key. Previously, he was able to use the product key and skip, and now says he can not write something, because the change is "locked".

Help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He came with a study. Buy or use Open Office to which is free.

~
http://www.openoffice.org

Anonymous said...

I ordered OpenOffice for some time because of the same problem you are experiencing. It's free. He sent me on a normal CD on thin (nothing complicated) and I started immediately. In fact, the same content as that of Microsoft Office. Available:
OpenOffice Calc
OpenOffice Base
OpenOffice Draw
OpenOffice Impress
OpenOffice Writer
I have tried everything. They look good. The one I regularly use OpenOffice Calc I like much better than Microsoft Excel.

Post a Comment