Saturday, January 23, 2010

Susan Miller I Visited Astrologyzone.com By Susan Miller, I Print Out What She Predict For Jan 2008. But Now Is Already ...

I visited astrologyzone.com by Susan Miller, i print out what she predict for Jan 2008. But now is already ... - susan miller

February 2008, which predicted a coming out thought. Now you pls tell me I'm too naive to believe that astrology? or is it just bullshiting Astrology? or will not happen for everyone, but only some of them? Astrology is or is not real and does not pretend to believe? Susan says or wrongly, hence nothing in the past? or statements at this stage only correct and not in the future because of changing circumstances? or some other reason? My question here is not on the creditbility by Susan question, but how astrology could be used to assist in real situations from real life. By the way, I'm Gemini.

5 comments:

Mike_D said...

Well, if people could actually predict the future, consistent, accurate and detailed, it would really ... You do not think that would be at work, the prevention of great tragedy, and warned the people against the great surprise of the tornadoes, tsunamis, etc.? but they make money for a prediction of minor importance at a time on the net ... to think of something.

Fireball, we ask God for a prophet? interesting ...

ondia said...

The only time their predictions come true for me was when I owe money. Other than that nothing else comes to an end. Actually I am a good development of resistance to its website.

Fireball... said...

Astro.com has excellent item ... Remember that astrology is true, but not obscure the fact that ARD are real, but God

Fireball... said...

Astro.com has excellent item ... Remember that astrology is true, but not obscure the fact that ARD are real, but God

Miss 6 said...

I think your site is quite true, but I do not know much more frequent this site. The problem is always your horoscope or online sources in newspapers and magazines is that they are too general. This amounts to other aspects of your letter. One thing I like about the area of astrology is that the dates as if you were born there 5 days on a date, you should expect something. So in that sense I feel that your site is better than most places. But it is a generalization for all people born under this sign.
So to answer some of your questions, I do not know if you are naive or not, Astrology is not just Hing, but reading horoscopes usually means that something can not happen, however, all born under the sign because it is a general prognosis.
To obtain a more accurate prediction would be necessary to incorporate other aspects in your chart. I am sure you are not interested in hiring an astrologer, but is free, you can get your daily horoscope www.adze.com on this website.

Post a Comment