Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can You Cause A Herpes Outbreak From Shaving Will Pubic Hair Irritate Enough To Cause A Genital Herpes Outbreak??

Will pubic hair irritate enough to cause a genital herpes outbreak?? - can you cause a herpes outbreak from shaving

My husband and I have very sensitive skin. He was lead buds after shaving the beard as an irritant to the skin of an epidemic.
I had two houses on my back and I'm not shaved, but I want to know if the pubic hair can irritate skin and cause epidemics, because no other explanation I received so many homes, so close to have sex organs.
Thank you for your help.

2 comments:

NISHA said...

You said your husband IS AN OUTBREAK shaved hair twist, but then you go to say, but you were not SHAVE 2 drawers is meaningless / But as shaving and hair growth BACK IN HA closely associated with the outbreak. If you shave the pubic area to reduce herpes lesions effectively You Can not See IN THEIR injuries now cause when you open if you can not see them. With injuries opening the active virus and leads her husband to have an epidemic of WHY. How did you make and stubble, and CA also lead to outbreaks take longer to heal. The best thing to do is cut your hair. I learned from this terrible shave and not knowing which are infected with HSV-2. Shaving with HSV-2 can cause serious problems

tex said...

Usually epidemics associated with stress. If shaving has nothing to do with him, was indirectly connected. Be careful not to shave if you have a fireplace.

Post a Comment