Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Picture Of Jock Itch Jock Itch Or Herpes???

Jock itch or herpes??? - picture of jock itch

Itching in the genital area around my .... for 3 months There are around this red spot, and sometimes black and dry patch around him, it is very itchy when he sleeps, IM, and does not sting much, if I am conscious, however, will be itchy when I start forward

read a few:
Im not thick (some say fat around the area to cause friction)
-in the long term in a relationship, I am not a high risk
"Began shortly after I started washing away in the region, and the demolition of a tough little dirt, then started a white layer and form of hair (I thought it was a fall in the skin) and then started to red and brown today was a little dry, until he started to gel a bit hygeinic washing hands, then apply the device does not seem so dry and hard, but soft

In my case, what I live for? I read about sexually transmitted diseases and herpes emerged as a possible symptom that I'm looking on the Internet a photo of her, but I think I will be less worse than the Jock itch? how to cure this?

No comments:

Post a Comment