Wednesday, December 23, 2009

London Migraine Clinic Leaving My Job Due To Working Conditions.......can I Refuse To Work My Notice?

Leaving my job due to working conditions.......can i refuse to work my notice? - london migraine clinic

I was in jobs for a month and hatred. The work is about service and is in a small office in a warehouse, which means that it is very cold and I was sick all day, since I have been stationed.

This was the first time in this work is based on the exchange, as previously outside of the showroom in London. I had no training for the role and the person who had the paper on the showroom than 5 years and was of course very quickly replaced him for base. I am not able to work at this pace and I had no support. the only way to communicate with the head of customer service through MSN! I was very stressed and have to get a terrible headache because of stress at work.

may refuse to pay me for the work already done, so I'm going, because the working conditions?

What should I say in my letter of resignation?

if they refuse to pay me where are legal?

Im a United Kingdom and the answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment